Search Engine Optimisation
What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)? "It's the process of maximizing the number of visitors to a website by ensuring that the pages are optimised to achieve a high ranking on a search engine."
Why is it important?
People naturally turn to search engines when they want to find information or buy a product or service. In the UK in July 2018, Google had 82.85% of the search engine market. So, for your business to be found it needs to be visible on Google.
How do we do it?
Firstly, there's no silver bullet. If someone tells you there is and they can guarantee you number 1 spot on Google be very careful. They are probably using Black Hat SEO techniques.
Our approach is simple:
- Business - Understand how SEO fits into your business & digital marketing strategies
- Current activity - Review your current SEO activity
- Status - Run a free SEO report to identify your current ranking
- Plan - Review the report and formulate a content & technical strategy that will give you the best chances of success
- Execute - Create a plan to implement changes that suit your budget
- Validate - Measure the progress on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
To find out how the 6695 team can help you get results from SEO call 01923 291192 or Contact us today.